By positioning the microphone close to the preferred sound, user can reduce distracting background noise. Ideal for everyday listening situations, including one-on-one discussions, television listening or conversing in the car. This slim, ergonomically designed amplifier could be easier to use. Simply plug in the headphone or earphone, position the microphone near the preferred sound, adjust volume to the comfort and start listening.
Simply plug the included earphone or headphones into the headphone jack. Position the internal microphone near the preferred sound and adjust the volume and tone control until the sounds you want to hear are clear.
The Pocketalker personal amplifier is used to amplify specific sounds or voices. It helps you hear what you want to hear by reducing distracting background noise.
Williams Sound Pocketalker 2.0 Personal Amplifier includes:
– PKT 2.0 personal amplifier (includes internal microphone)
– EAR 042 dual stereo isolation earphones
– HED 024 stereo headphones
– MIC 014-R plug-in (no cord) microphone
– BAT 010-2 two AAA alkaline batteries
– WCA 007 WC 3.5mm male to 3.5mm female cable with mounting clips
– RCS 003 lanyard
– User Manual
• Ergonomic, lightweight design
• Extended high and low-frequency range
• Superior sound quality
• Internal microphone
• Compatible with telecoil-equipped hearing aids
This is new, in the original packaging from the manufacturer.