Everyone needs a Digital Video Otoscope in their toolkit! The perfect little device to look in your own ear, your child’s ear, your pet’s ear, and more! Charge it up, download the app, and you’re ready to go. Use the app to take pictures and videos of your eardrum and ear canal to share with your Doctor, Audiologist, or ENT.
We think it is absolutely necessary to have a digital video otoscope if you plan on utilizing tele-audiology and/or buying hearing aids online.
- Download the YouBetter app to your phone. You can scan the QR code included in your user manual.
- Connect your digital video otoscope by holding the on/off button for 3 seconds so that a blue light is flashing on the otoscope.
- Open the wi-fi settings in your phone, find the name of the wifi that corresponds to the product and connect. At this point the blue light will stop flashing to show a successful connection.
- Re-open the app and click the ear. Now you’re ready to go! Gently insert the otoscope into your ear and the image will appear on your screen. Make sure to never insert the otoscope too deep, and make sure it is clean and disinfected each time you use it.
- To turn the otoscope off, press and hold down the on/off button for 3 more seconds.
- Digital Wireless Otoscope
- Child and Adult Sized Safety Cone Tips
- USB Charging Cable
- User Manual
- Cleaning Cloth
Read more about the importance of having your own otoscope at home and how it can benefit you HERE!