The Starkey Evolv AI Charger comes in two options: Standard or Premium
Unique to the Premium Standard Charger is an on-board battery for on-the-go charging. The Standard Charger must be plugged into an external power source (i.e., wall outlet) to function/charge the hearing aids.
The Standard and Premium Standard Starkey Charger operate as a charging station, dry-aid kit, and case for standard lithium-ion rechargeable hearing aids.
The Custom and Premium Custom Chargers operate as a charging station and case for custom lithium-ion rechargeable hearing aids.* All chargers are equipped with front LED lights to indicate charging status for the hearing aids.
The Standard and Custom Chargers do not have an on-board battery and must be plugged into an external power source (i.e., wall outlet) to function/charge the hearing aids.
The Premium Standard and Premium Custom Chargers have an on-board battery which allows charging of the hearing aids to occur without a power source.
The front of the chargers is equipped with two LED indicators to provide information about hearing aid charging.
• When the hearing aids are placed into the charger, the front LED lights will glow green to indicate successful charging.
• When the hearing aids are fully charged, the front LED lights will be solid green indicating a full charge.
• If there is an issue with charging and the hearing aids are in a fault state, the front LED lights will blink red.
NOTE: If a fault state is detected, remove the hearing aids from the charger, wait until the LEDs turn OFF, and re-insert the hearing aids. If the fault state continues, contact your hearing professional.
The back of both Premium Chargers is equipped with four LED indicators to provide information about the status of the on-board battery. The on-board battery allows charging of the hearing aids to occur while the Premium Chargers are away from a power source.
• Four solid green lights indicate the Premium Chargers are plugged into a power source and are fully charged.
NOTE: When charging without the power cord, the back LEDs will turn off after 10 seconds to preserve battery life.
• When away from a power source, four solid lights indicate the battery has more than 75% charge.
• Three solid lights indicate the battery has less than 75% charge.
• Two solid lights indicate the battery has less than 50% charge.
• One blinking light indicates that the charge is low, and the Premium Chargers should be connected to a power source to charge the on-board battery.
NOTE: When plugged into a power source, both the hearing aids and on-board battery will charge simultaneously.
1 Standard and custom hearing aids will be fully charged in 3.5 hours.
NOTE: The on-board battery in the Premium Standard and Custom Chargers will be fully charged in 2.5 hours. On a full charge, hearing aids can be charged up to three times via the on-board battery without being connected to a power source.
2 It is safe to keep the hearing aids in the charger as they cannot overcharge.
3 Charging will occur with the lid open or closed. NOTE: It is recommended to keep the Standard and Premium Standard charger lids closed to preserve the desiccant puck if also using as a dehumidifier
4 Hearing aids automatically power ON when removed from the charger and power OFF when inserted into the charger.
NOTE: The hearing aids will power ON in the charging case if there is no power source.
Compatible with both the Starkey Evolv AI and Starkey Livio product lines. Any technology level.
Premium Charger (with on-board battery), Premium Custom Charger (with on-board battery), Standard Charger (without on-board battery), Standard Custom Charger (without on-board battery)
We Carry Lithium Ion Chargers for most Brands
Did you forget your hearing aid charger or is yours on the brink of not working? We carry different chargers for the lithium-ion hearing aid batteries.
Signia, Rexton, Phonak, Widex, ReSound, Starkey, and more hearing aid charger brands available!
Read more about the pros and cons of rechargeable hearing aids on our blog.