Now parents with hearing loss can have peace of mind—the Serene Central Alert Baby-Cry Sensor monitors the sound of your baby on a real-time basis. When your baby cries or fusses, a wireless signal triggers the Central Alert System (Model CA-360, CA-380, CA-PX or CA-RX) to notify you, then stops as soon as the noise stops. With its adjustable sensitivity, false alarms can be nearly eliminated.
- The Serene Central Alert Baby-Cry Sensor is an optional accessory for the Central Alert Wireless Notification System or the Central Alert Portable Remote Receiver.
- Alerts you of baby crying or when baby makes noise by wirelessly sending a signal to one of the above mentioned Central Alert devices
- Visual loudness indicators to help you gauge and set the desired sound sensitivity to minimize false alarms
- Battery-life is approximately 10 months
- Adjustable microphone sensitivity
- Requires (2) AA alkaline batteries (not included) with average battery life of 10 months
- Operating range: up to 200 feet
- Will not work when purchased alone; must be paired to either CA-360, CA-380, CA-RX or CA-PX