Our Demo processes
Test Drive a Hearing aid!
How many companies do you know that will let you try a hearing aid as a demo before you buy? Our clinic in Minnesota always does demos for people who are interested in a hearing aid. How do they know what features and sounds they will like and how much they want to spend? And how will a hearing device even help?
We are exploring how we can offer our members this same awesome benefit!
Here are the steps:
1. Must be serious about getting hearing help!
2. Must be a member!
3. Choose 2 or 3 hearing aids you think might work for you.
4. Send us your audiogram and a picture of your ears
5. Email or phone call communication on your ear and hearing history. Let us get to know what interests you and what you need.
6. We will send you a demo via priority mail.
7. We will work with you when you get the hearing aid and help you with expectations and how to use the device. Within two weeks you will send it back.
8. We will talk about what you liked and what you didn’t like about the experience and hearing.
9. We can try another demo.
10. Demo fees will go towards the purchase of a hearing aid minus 200$ experience, shipping and handling and the program fee.
When you figure out which hearing aid you like, we will help you find a local clinic that will work with you and your device. Those services are sold separately.
1. Membership fee – $25.00 – $100
2. Demo hold fee until hearing aid return is $600
3. Each demo is $100. Plus shipping and handling
4. $400 can go towards the purchase of a product
5. *If the hearing aid doesn’t come back within 2 weeks another $100 will be charged to your cc.
6. *If the hearing aid never comes back another $400 will be charged to your cc.
Hearing aids we can demonstrate are: Signia, Resound, Oticon, Widex, Sonic, Rexton, Unitron, Phonak
Agreement form: HHHDemoguidelines1121