Desiccant designed for use with the Dry & Store Global II and Zephyr models
• Designed to permanently remove moisture during warming cycle
• Drives relative humidity inside Dry & Store units to a lower level than what can be achieved with heated air alone, resulting in maximum drying capabilities
• Three pack with each Dry-Brik lasting 2 months
• For instructions for use, see Product Docs section below and click user manual
• Sold by the each or order 42 units for a conveniently prepackaged case quantity
Product of the day
As you know, moisture can build up in the tubing of the aid, affecting the frequency response of the aid. It can also corrode components and battery contact points. A little moisture may not matter very much, but prolonged exposure can damage the aid. This product is meant to be used with the Dry & Store Global ll and Zephyr models, and will permanently remove moisture. Often sold in a 3-pack, with each Dry-Brik lasting 2 months.