Why incorporate Bluetooth in a landline phone? Flexibility and freedom. The A1600BT with Bluetooth now allows individuals who depend on their mobile phones as their basic communication device, to benefit from the full range of amplification and frequency control, as well as the comfort and features that ClearSounds amplified phones have to offer.
Cell Phone Sharing CAPABILITIES
• Use the ClearSounds handset or base to place a call using your cell phone.
• Use the ClearSounds handset or base to answer a call that was placed to your cell phone.
• Switch cell phone calls back and forth between your cell phone and the ClearSounds phone.
• Simultaneously converse on a landline call and a cell phone call using the ClearSounds handset and base.
Cell Phone Sharing ADVANTAGES
• No searching for the cell phone to place or receive a cell call on the ClearSounds phone. The cell phone must simply be within Bluetooth range of the Clear Sounds base.
• Converse on the ClearSounds phone while your cell phone charges.
• Dial a cell phone call using the ClearSounds phone inbound call list, radial list, or phonebook
• Enjoy the ClearSounds phone enhanced volume (including ringtone volume), enhanced visual ring notification and enlarged keys.
• Converse hands-free using the ClearSounds phone speakerphone.
• Converse on the ClearSounds phone with no concern about cell phone signal dropout.
• Use the ClearSounds mute and hold features.
• While using the ClearSounds phone to converse on a cell phone line, receive or place a landline call at the same time.